Establishing a Non-toxic and Harmless Environment
According to research, more than 50%-70% of chemical fertilizers being used worldwide still remain within the soil and are sipping into groundwater sources. As a result, they pollute the rivers and oceans, which indirectly harm the health of humans through the fish or shellfish that are consumed.
In order to protect the environment and health of the public, Baba’s Mr Ganick fertilizer series have proven to meet strict environmental standards and approved by international laboratories, including:
- Meeting TLCP (Toxicity Characteristics Leaching Procedure)
- Meeting Chemical Pesticide Residue Report and Pathogenic Bacteria Test (EPA Regulation 503)
- Meeting VOCs (Volatile Organic Compounds)
- Meeting Biuret Content and Formamide
- Compliant with American NOP Standard and European Organic Regulation.
As such, organic fertilizers not only protect the vegetables, but also safeguard consumers’ health as well as the Earth.